May 24, 2010

Posted by Unknown |
Well....He did it!!  God provided not only my full support, but the full support of our entire team.  I'm so excited that I got to witness God's faithfulness to his children.  We have a meeting today at 3:30 then we are eating dinner together and staying in a hotel tonight.  We fly out at 6am tomorrow!!  I'll be in Malaysia in two days and I can't believe it.  It still hasn't hit me yet that I am about to go to a foreign country and stay for six weeks.  Continue to pray for me and my team that God would comfort us and shape us this summer into the men and women he has so may things planned for.  This will be my last post probably for a few days at least so my next post will probably be describing in detail my amazement of Malaysia and God's creation around the world.  We'll talk to ya soon.

Slave to Righteousness,

Dono

0 comments :

Post a Comment