Jun 7, 2010

Posted by Unknown |
Sorry it's been so long.  So I've been in Malaysia for almost two weeks now!  I can't believe I have been here that long it feels like just yesterday we were landing in KL.  Unfortunately I can't upload any pictures because the computer I am using doesn't have a slot for my sd card.  So our team in Nilai, which is the equivalent to the country, is so awesome and God has been blessing us with so many relationships on campus so far.  We have met and are following up about 20 new guys and are getting to know students who are already involved in a local ministry.  We have done bible studies and many other activities and sports so far and we hardly have a minute to rest.  The food is really good which is surpriseing to me.  I thought I would have a really rough time acclamating to it.  We are headed back to campus in a few minutes so I will close with this:  Thank you for all your prayers they are working.  God is blessing our efforts on campus and also personally within our team and our hearts.  Continue to pray for us as we have a weekend retreat in Malaka which is a historical port city on the coast.  Pray that students would begin to hear and accept the gospel as their saving grace.  Pray for the advancement of the kingdom.

Slave to Righteousness,

Donovan

1 comment :

  1. Awesome Donovan!! So glad to hear from you. Hope you have a great weekend!! We continue to pray for you and the group. Love you, Mom and Dad♥

    ReplyDelete