May 20, 2010

Posted by Unknown |
Every day I try to remind myself that everything that I have, and every pleasure that I enjoy are results of God's grace on my life.  These past few days have been an awesome reminder of that.  In the past 3 days God has provided me with over $2000 for CCP!!  Ever since I have been home I have been on the phone all day just trying to find some money somewhere.  The way it has unfolded the past couple of days has really been amazing and I can't even put into words what I am feeling right now.  With only $400 left to raise, Malaysia has become a reality to me and it feels awesome.  Although God did not provide for me in the ways that I planned, boy did he provide in his own way and it is so much more satisfying. 

Please continue to pray for me and our team.  We still have a team deficit of about $7,500 and we dont want to stop until everyone is guaranteed to go.  As myself and others on my team have seen in the past week or two, if it is God's will, he will provide.  If he doesn't provide, then it wasn't his will.  It's that simple.  If we just remember that, then there is no reason why we should ever be disappointed or let down.  He puts us where he wants us, not the other way around.  Anyway I'll stop typing so you don't have to read for more than 5 minutes.  Please just continue to pray and watch as the God of the universe rocks your world....and mine too!


Slave to Righteousness

Dono

0 comments :

Post a Comment