Feb 8, 2011

Posted by Unknown |
I just wanted to let everyone know of a specific prayer request that I have.  This weekend is our winter retreat for Campus Outreach in Asheville, NC.  We are really excited about the opportunity we have this weekend to engage with nonbelievers over the word and to hopefully see them come to an understanding of the Gospel.  I want to ask that you would pray with me on behalf of these students.  That they would respond to the Gospel favorably and accept it as their saving grace.  Pray that the word would pierce their hearts and their view of God would be totally blown up.  We want them to see and experience God this weekend like they never have before.    Thanks for your prayers.  I hope everyone is doing well.

Slave to righteousness

Donovan

P.S.  I started reading "Desiring God" by John Piper about 2 weeks ago and it seems like there is a nugget of truth on every page.  I am sure that I will be posting about different concepts and chapters in the book and how they have radically been changing my thoughts on how I relate and fully glorify God.

0 comments :

Post a Comment